Thank You For Considering The Marriott Golf Academy!
Please note that we have taken additional measures to provide you with a safe and comfortable learning environment.
- Each staff member at the facility participates in a daily health screening.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are available throughout the clubhouse.
- Heightened disinfecting procedures are in place for all shared use items. Golf Carts, Range Balls, Rental Clubs, & Range Baskets are being disinfected between each use.
- All water coolers have been removed from the facility. Bottled water is available in the Golf Shop.
- Cups have been turned upside down to eliminate the need to have contact with the cup or flag.
- We ask that you leave all flagsticks in the hole at all times.
- All bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the facility.
As you prepare for your visit, we would like to provide a clear understanding of what to expect during your instructional time.
- Students are required to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces.
- Face covering are optional for students in outdoor settings, where social distancing is possible.
- Instructors will wear a face covering and social distance at all times.
- Students may request that the instructor come closer. However, both parties would need a face covering before proceeding.
- Golf Schools will be limited to a maximum of 4 students with proper social distancing.
View more details about Marriott’s Commitment to Clean and the measures being taken throughout our resort.