What is the Golf School itinerary?
Each day of the golf school will feature instruction from 8am – 12pm. A resort credit of $20 per day is included. The credit can be applied at any of our outlets for merchandise or food & beverage. Students will have free time in the afternoon with unlimited access to our world-class practice facility and challenging nine-hole golf course. The afternoon is also the perfect time to schedule Golf School add-ons, such as On-Course Playing Lessons, AimPoint Lessons, and Custom Club Fitting.
What is covered in the Golf School?
- Two- and Three-Day Golf Schools will cover all areas of Short Game and Full Swing.
- One Day Golf Schools will focus on either Short Game or Full Swing – Your Choice!
- TrackMan video analysis is provided in all Golf Schools and students will establish an account with TrackMan. Through their TrackMan account, students will have access to their swing videos and data from TrackMan Range practice sessions.
When are Golf Schools available?
We will do our best to accommodate your schedule. Please note the following:
- Two- and Three-Day Golf Schools general start on Saturdays and Tuesdays
- One Day Golf Schools fit best on Mondays and Fridays.
What is the instructor to student ratio?
- All Golf Schools have a maximum of 4:1 ratio and students may be grouped with other parties.
- Two Hour Tune-Up has a maximum of 2:1 ratio and students may be grouped with another student.
Do I have to bring my clubs?
No, we will provide TaylorMade clubs, free of charge, for all Marriott Golf Academy programs.
Can I use Marriott Bonvoy Points to pay for golf instruction?
The only option currently available is to redeem Bonvoy points for Marriott Gift Cards. The gift cards can then be used to pay for instruction. Gift cards can be purchased with points online at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/redeem.mi or by calling Bonvoy Member Support at (801) 468-4000.
In addition, you can earn 10 Bonvoy points per $1 spent on Marriott Golf Academy instruction. Please provide your Bonvoy number at the time of booking.
Can I use Marriott Vacations Worldwide Points to pay for golf instruction?
Yes, point redemptions are available through the Explorer Collection for the following programs: Golf Schools, Alumni Refresher, One Hour Private Lesson, and Family Golf Clinic. Student should redeem points prior to arrival and will be emailed a certificate to turn in at the Golf Shop. Please contact MVW Owner Services at (800) 845 4226.
How do I reserve Custom Club Fitting?
What is the cancellation policy?
We have reserved a spot just for you; therefore, we must implement a policy to compensate for loss due to no shows or cancellations. Our policy is as follows: All no shows/cancellations which occur outside of the guidelines listed below can result in a charge for 100% of the reserved fees. We understand unforeseen circumstances arise, and therefore a gift certificate for the amount charged will be sent to the purchaser for use later.
- Two- and Three-day Golf School programs - must provide 14 days or more notice
- Daily programs (4 – 8 hours long) - must provide 7 days or more notice
- Hourly programs (1 – 3 hours long) - must provide 72 hours or more notice
Where should I ship my clubs to?
Grande Vista Golf Club - 12001 Avenida Verde Orlando, FL 32821
For pricing, what age is considered a junior?
Students age 17 or under are eligible for junior pricing.
What are the lunch options with the Golf School?
Students are provided a $20 resort credit each day. This voucher can be used toward food & beverage or merchandise at any of our resort outlets.
Can someone join me for golf in the afternoon if they are not in the Golf School?
Yes, but you will want to make your own tee time as soon as possible. Instructors only make tee time reservations for the number of students in the school. Please inform your instructor that you will not be utilizing the Golf School tee time. The student will still play complimentary and regular fees would apply for the non-school student.
Can I combine discounts and promotions?
Unfortunately, we cannot combine discounts and promotions. Promotions are only available to those booking at the full promotional rate. If you have booked a discounted rate and would like to take part in a promotion, you may pay to upgrade to the promotional rate.