Marriott Vacation Club Owners receive a 10% discount on any Marriott Golf Academy program!
Through the Explorer Collection, as an Owner in the Marriott Vacation Club Destinations™ program you can also use Vacation Club Points to purchase a certificate for the following standard programs:
- 3 Day Golf School (3,500 pts)
- 2 Day Golf School (2,600 pts)
- 1 Day School (1,300 pts)
- Alumni Continuting Education Program (1,325 pts for one person - 2,175 pts for two people)
- Family Golf Camp (550 pts)
- 1 Hour Private Lesson (400 pts)
To Use Vacation Club Points For An Applicable Golf Instruction Program...
- First, contact Marriott Golf Academy℠ at 855-642-2369 for more information, to check golf instruction program availability, and to reserve.
- Secondly, contact Owner Services (800-845-4226) to order a certificate for your desired program using your points. Owners can also log on to https://www.my-vacationclub.com/default.jsp.
- Certificates must be presented to Marriott Golf Academy℠ on your program start date and be valid for the specific program you are attending, otherwise an alternative form of payment will be required.
- Vacation Club Points can be used for our standard programs only. Lodging packages, premium golf school packages, session with golf packages, and promotional offers are not available when using Vacation Club Points.